Make My Essay Shine! I Know You Can!
“Make my essay better” request will be satisfied!
It happens that problems with the written speech have deep roots, and usually they start to appear in childhood. This is what we are going to speak about in this post to help you overcome or prevent suchlike troubles. However, there are flaws in writing that happen sometimes to everyone and not always there are certain reasons for this. In these cases you need professional help and support provided by specialists in the text creation and editing field. Our online service is the perfect option. This is one of the best essay writing services. We will satisfy all your needs related to academic written works. Our experts will write, edit, proofread, revise and rewrite your paper as soon as you need it. Also, we provide the formatting and outline of any document for free. Our services have reasonable and affordable cost. Discounts are available and bonuses are included. You can email us or contact using live chat seven days per week 24 hours per day. And now we advise you to read this post to know what problems can appear in childhood that may affect the whole further life.
How to avoid errors in the process of the written speech formation
When we speak about the written speech (as the opposite form of the oral speech), we mean not only writing itself but also reading. Unlike oral speech, the written speech can be formed only during the learning process. In order to understand the mechanisms of the written speech impairments appearing, it is necessary to figure out what controls the processes of reading and writing. All complex processes happen in the parietal-temporal-occipital association area of the human brain and are completely formed in the age of 10-11 years. The process of reading and writing formation is complex. Four analyzers take part in it:
- Motor speech that helps fulfill the articulation, i.e. our pronunciation;
- Auditory speech that helps fulfill the selection of a required phoneme (sound);
- Visual that selects an appropriate grapheme (letter);
- Motor, with the help of which the transformation from a grapheme into kineme happens (a set of particular movements required for writing).
Writing begins with a motive, an impulse and programming. This level (as well as the control) is implemented by the frontal lobes of the cerebral cortex. All information is kept in memory with the help of the brain integral system activity.
Based on everything mentioned above, we can see that the reading and writing processes are multilevel. The successful learning of the written speech (writing and reading) is provided only under conditions of the concentrated work of all analyzers and the certain brain structures preservation.
Auditory speech analyzer
It is well-known that a human being possesses three kinds of hearing: physical (to distinguish the noises of the rain, wind and so on); musical (that brings us to the world of the melodies); and speaking (to understand the meaning of something said, to distinguish one sound from another (for example, a vowel from a consonant), to distinguish the difference between similar words, such as “and – ant”, etc.). Also, there should be mentioned a human ability to distinguish the sounds of the speech that is called phonemic hearing. In the process of special training a child learns the sound analysis and words synthesis, i.e. phonemic perception.
Training a child at home, you can also teach him (her) to hear the sounds of the speech and implement the analysis and synthesis of the sounds. Parents can ask specialists to provide them with some recommendations on the phonemic hearing development of children
(meanwhile our experts will take care of your written works: http://penessays.com/blog/use-professional-essay-creator-make-your-paper-perfect). For example, teaching to distinguish the sounds, you can be based on the tactile sensations: tell your child to put the hand on the throat and close the eyes. When a sonorous sound is pronounced, the hand should feel the vibration (trembling of the vocal cords). The recommended exercises for the phonemic hearing development are the following:
1. Systematic repetition of the “chains of syllables” (da-ta-da, ta-ta-da).
2. Use of graphic definitions of the sounds.
3. Defining the place of a sound in a word: whether it is placed in the beginning, in the middle, in the end (k___, ___k___, _____k).
4. Implementation of the positional analysis: whether a required sound is placed between, after, before some other sound in a word.
5. Enumeration of all sounds one by one.
6. Sound-letter analysis of the words.
7. Creation of a word according to some given scheme.
8. Creation of a word that consists of four (or more / fewer) sounds / creation of a word with some set sound etc.
We have prepared several useful posts:
The indicator of the fine motor skills development is very important at school. When it is not developed enough, we can see the following “picture” inside a student’s copybook: “trembling” of a line; fast muscles tiredness; untidy and careless fulfillment of the written assignments. Luckily, there is always the possibility to ask essay or paper editor online to help you.
To develop the fine motor skills we can use:
1. Finger exercises.
2. Interhemispheric interaction exercise called “Fist – Rib – Palm”. Do it with the right hand first, then with the left hand, and then with both hands. The number of repetitions is 8-10 times. If children face difficulties making this exercise, they can help themselves saying out loud (or in mind) “Fist – Rib – Palm”. Other variants are “Palm – Fist”, “Nose – Ear”.
3. Production of a letter using different materials. For example, make a capital or a small letter from paper. Or form a letter using cereals, threads, etc.
Motor speech analyzer
If a child has problems with the pronunciation of some sounds, it can be reflected in writing. Ask professional writers to proofread your papers if there is such problem: http://penessays.com/blog/use-academic-writing-service-make-your-paper-perfect. A child with the sounds’ pronunciation problems, based on the defective pronunciation, transfers it in writing. Here the rule “I write what I hear” works. The pronunciation drawbacks are reflected in writing only in cases when they are accompanied by the impairment of the auditory differentiation or unformed phonemic ideas. There are cases when children continue making mistakes in writing even when problems with the sounds’ pronunciation are eliminated in the oral speech. The reason is that when a child pronounces some sound in mind, there is no reliance on the correct articulation of this very sound.
The following advice is recommended for the motor speech analyzer development:
1. Control the correct sounds pronunciation of a child.
2. Do exercises aimed at the development of the lips, tongue and chicks movements.
3. Do exercises aimed at the formation of the exhaled air stream.
There are such helpful exercises as:
- to inflate the balloons;
- to blow off a piece of paper of the nose tip;
- to blow through a straw;
- to blow off a piece of paper of the palm;
- “Signal”: having made a deep breath, blow strongly making your lips vibrate and turn on your voice producing a “signal”;
- «Chatterbox». Having made a deep breathe, making the prolonged exhalation you need to produce the movements back and forth with the flat wide tongue raised to the upper lip and touching the lip at the same time. Exhale for as long as possible (better with the voice turned on).
- “Put a ball into the gates”: having made a deep breath, blow strongly through the stretched forward lips trying to move a cotton ball that lies on the table. Direct the cotton piece in the gates made of cubes, for example.
When visual analyzer is not developed enough, a child can make such mistakes as:
1. Mixing of the letters that have similar writing: h – k, i – j, o – a, u – y.
2. Mirroring: b – d.
3. Wrong straight line holding, the slope of the letters, etc. The best essay writing and editing website will not let such errors slip in your written works.
The following exercises are recommended to develop visual analysis and synthesis:
- Name the objects according to their silhouettes.
- Name and complete the objects.
- Name the crossed out images.
- Distinguish the objects that are juxtaposed.
- Perform the search of the “hidden” objects on a picture.
- Show the correct way of letters writing.
- Divide the objects according to their size (taking into consideration their real sizes).
They also give the following recommendations in order to develop visual memory:
- Memorize the pictures (four – five), and then find them among others (eight – ten);
- Remember the figures made of the sticks and reproduce them without hints and help;
- “What is missing?” game: find the missing piece of an object, guess what toy or object misses, etc.
Adults should pay attention and provide required support timely to help children overcome the mentioned difficulties. Patience and systematical exercising are required for this purpose. However, if you do all of that, the result will be amazing! If you want more amazing things, you should cooperate with our team of experts. They will provide you with support on any issue in the academic writing field. If you need to create an essay, a research paper or a term work, an article or an assignment, or even a dissertation, our services are at your disposal anytime. We offer essay editing help 24/7. Order paper writing, get help with text editing or proofreading, ask to revise or rewrite your document. All this and much more are available on our site. Contact us for more details and further information. We will reply as soon as we get your request. So do not hesitate and contact us right now!
Read popular posts on our blog, in addition: